|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quinoa Tempeh with Rice Noodles|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 06:00 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 Package Tempeh
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 3 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dry cooking sherry
- 1 package fresh spinach cleaned and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 pound rice noodles
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Boil tempeh for 5 to 10 minutes.
- With a large slotted spoon, lift tempeh out of boiling water, reserving water for the noodles set tempeh aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over med. heat.
- Add onion, garlic, cilantro, and mushrooms and saute.
- Slice the tempeh and add to the mixture.
- Add sherry, spinach, and tamari.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook noodles according to directions.
- Divide noodles among plates and serve with tempeh and vegetables.