|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 04:57 PM|
How to make it:
- 1.5 pounds monkfish
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brown rice or spelt flour
- 1 to 2 eggs
- Cut fish into 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Combine oregano and flour.
- Beat eggs well.
- Dip fish into egg, then roll in flour mixture.
- Saute gently, several minutes on each side until batter is crisp and fish is done.
- Season with salt.