|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Indonesian Broiled Swordfish|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 01:14 PM|
Serve with steamed rice and a fruit salad. Serves 4.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pounds swordfish
- (type B replace tahini with almond butter)
- (type AB replace tahini with peanut butter)
- Combine all ingredients, except swordfish.
- Put swordfish on large platter and pour marinade over it.
- Turn fish once.
- Allow to marinate at least 1 hour, turn again.
- Preheat broiler and place fish as close to heat as possible.
- Broil 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Make sure the interior of fish is properly cooked.