|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 12:55 AM|
Serves 3 to 4
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 1.5 pound fresh grouper, trimmed of bones and cut into finger-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Roll grouper in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Slip each piece into the hot oil, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook in small batches, adding more oil if necessary.
- Make sure the oil is very hot before adding the fish.
- Turn once when nicely browned on one side, then cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Test for doneness.
- Pat off excess oil on a paper towel and serve.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised May 26, 2011 at 09:19 PM By: Joe