|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 18, 2008 at 12:55 AM|
Serves 3 to 4
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 1.5 pound fresh grouper, trimmed of bones and cut into finger-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Roll grouper in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Slip each piece into the hot oil, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook in small batches, adding more oil if necessary.
- Make sure the oil is very hot before adding the fish.
- Turn once when nicely browned on one side, then cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Test for doneness.
- Pat off excess oil on a paper towel and serve.