|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Roast Chicken With Garlic and Herbs|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 09:20 PM|
Serves 4 to 6
How to make it:
- 1 large chicken
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 2 Tablespoons Herbes de Provence (or use rosemary, thyme, marjoram, and oregano)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the chicken for baking, and rub with a little of the garlic.
- Place remaining garlic in the cavity and season the chicken with the herbs and salt.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Allow to rest 5 to 10 minutes before carving.