|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 08:58 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package turkey cutlets (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup spelt bread crumbs
- squeeze of lemon
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
- Dredge each cutlet in bread crumbs and slip into pan, being careful not to overcrowd. Do 2 batches if necessary.
- Cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until nicely browned, turning once only.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, salt to taste.