|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 05:30 PM|
A perfect dinner when you're in a rush. It's also ideal picnic chicken served warm or cold. Serves 4 to 8.
How to make it:
- 1 cup spelt bread crumbs made from heels of bread
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano
- 3 Tablespoon dried oregano or 1/4 cup chopped fresh
- 2 Tablespoon kelp powder
- 8 chicken pieces or breast on bone [or turkey breast cutlets]
- Preheat oven to 375' Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken
- Roll each piece of chicken in the seasoning mix
- Put pieces in baking dish and bake 50 min. or until done.