|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 05:18 PM|
Serves 5 to 6.
How to make it:
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 slices of spelt or Ezekiel bread
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of sea salt
- Olive oil for frying
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl and shred the bread over the meat
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until soft and golden.
- Add to bowl.
- Beat eggs until light and pour into bowl with turkey.
- Add chopped parsley and salt.
- With your hands mix ingredients gently but completely, using a very light touch.
- Do not condense the mixture; keep it fluffy.
- When ingredients are well mixed, shape them into 5 or 6 patties and cook in olive oil over medium heat until brown, about 5 min.
- Turn and continue to cook another 5 min.
- Cover pan, reduce heat, and let them steam just a little until juices run clear (this helps to keep them moist)