|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Simple Sesame Chicken|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 04:59 PM|
Serve with rice or spelt noodles and a salad. Serves 4 to 8.
How to make it:
- 8 chicken pieces or breasts on bone
- 2 Tablespoons soy or tamari sauce
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle each piece with soy sauce.
- Rub with crushed garlic.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and bake 50 minutes or until done.