|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: havingfun63||Added: May 07, 2008 at 04:48 PM|
Serves 4 to 8
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic crushed and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- water or chicken broth
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in heavy skillet over low heat.
- Add chicken and cook several minutes.
- When they begin to color, add remaining oil and garlic.
- Turn chicken in the oil, sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Add 1/2 to 1 cup water or stock and let come to a boil, then reduce heat and cover.
- Cook chicken 35 to 45 minutes, checking frequently to make sure there's still liquid in the pan.
- Add liquid as needed in small amounts(1 to 2 Tablespoons).
- Chicken will fall away from the bone, transfer chicken to dinner plates and deglaze the pan with a few Tablespoons of water or wine, pouring pan liquid over chicken as sauce.