|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cherry 'Vinaigrette' Salad Dressing|
A salad dressing with the 'look and feel' of a vinaigrette. I don't measure proportions, so if this doesn't 'taste right' to you, add something BTD compliant!
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup olive oil (approx)
- 1/2 cup cherry juice concentrate (I use 'Knudsen' brand)
- Juice from one lemon or lime
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey [or 1/2 teaspoon of agave syrup for non secretors]
- 1 teaspoon 'Coleman's' mustard
- Add ingredients to bottle and SHAKE!
- If it's too oily, add cherry juice till it's the way you like it.
- For heavier body, add more ground flax seeds.
- Keeps one week refrigerated.