|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Gluten-free Lemon Poppyseed Muffins|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: May 06, 2008 at 03:05 PM|
Moist, fluffy...everything you want in a muffin.
How to make it:
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup golden flax meal
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- 8 Tablespoons agave
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds (may be omitted)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Heat water, stir in flax meal till smooth and thickened. Stir in other liquid ingredients.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Stir all ingredients together and divide between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 20 min.
- Let cool for a while or paper will stick to muffins.