|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Deanna Clark||Added: Apr 25, 2008 at 05:27 PM|
Scrumptious southern style collard greens with a tasty twist!
How to make it:
- 1 bunch fresh collard greens
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Strip leaves from collards.
- After washing collard greens, pour 2 cups of water into a 1 quart saucepan.
- Add collard greens and bring to a boil over medium heat. Turn heat down to low, and simmer until tender. It is not necessary to cut up collards before cooking.
- When cooked down, cut the collard greens up with kitchen scissors in to bite size pieces.
- Season with olive oil, fresh lemon, and sugar to taste