|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Apr 17, 2008 at 08:47 AM|
Egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free
How to make it:
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (opt.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cardamom
- 1/2 cup boiling water + 2 Tablespoons golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (opt.)
- 4 Tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix liquid ingredients and stir well (can use beater).
- Gently and quickly stir all ingredients together and quickly divide between 12 muffin cups (so as not to lose the fluff).
- Bake 350 for 20 min.