|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Zola||Added: Apr 09, 2008 at 06:58 AM|
Sausage - super yummy for breakfast, on pizza or in soup.O secretors - just leave out the nutmeg.
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground turkey (preferable dark meat from the thighs/wings)
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry sage
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- Wash your hands well. Place meat in large bowl.
- Sprinkle seasonings over meat. Mix well to evenly distribute spices.
- Form meat into patties or tear into bits depending on intended use.
- Heat heavy bottomed saute pan to medium high, bringing it up to temperature.
- Add 2 T olive & cook Turkey Sausage to 165 degrees Fahrenheit before enjoying