|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: teriskitchen.com (modified recipe)||Added: Apr 03, 2008 at 09:42 AM|
Great dip for parties. Serve with blood type friendly triangle chips, crackers, or vegetables such as carrot, celery, or asparagus sticks. This recipe was slightly modified from the original to fit most blood type diets.
How to make it:
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (make sure it is dry as possible or dip will display water)
- 3 large cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated goat cheese (cheddar)
- Sea salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until well-combined.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Let come to room temperature before serving.
- If you like, sprinkle the top of the dip with some shredded cheddar goat cheese and chives for appearance. Goat cheese has a strong smell to it, but this recipe tastes so good. My friends are not on the blood type diet and didn't mind the strong smell for it tasted that good.