|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Anna Libby||Added: Mar 26, 2008 at 05:55 PM|
This is a very simple recipe for spelt bread and quick to make.
How to make it:
- 4 cups Spelt flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 cups Plus 2 Tablespoons of Compliant Milk (Cow, Soy, Rice, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- grease 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes (Helps to cover with tin foil halfway through baking), or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.