|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato Cake|
|Contributed by: Anne||Added: Mar 26, 2008 at 03:36 AM|
Simple and easy to make, Sweet Potatoes Cake.
How to make it:
- 2 Sweet potatoes, medium sized
- Butter or ghee
- 1 egg yolk (beaten)
- 1 Tablespoon of compliant flour (I used quinoa)
- 1 Tablespoon of molasses
- 1 Tablespoon of water/compliant milk (I used water instead)
- 1. Cook sweet potato until soft, smash it and add a little butter, molasses and flour to the mixture.
- 2. Add some of the beaten egg, but not all; keep some for the glazing.
- 3. Put the mixture into a muffin cup.
- 4. Mix some water and left-over egg yolk in a small cup and glaze the cakes with this.
- 5. Place cakes on a tray and bake in 375 F oven for 10-15 minutes.