|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Rice-Flax Dosa (Indian Pancake)|
|Contributed by: accidental chef||Added: Mar 26, 2008 at 02:57 AM|
Dosa is Indian pancakes made with rice & black gram dal and fenugreek seeds, ground to a batter and left to ferment overnight.
How to make it:
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds- soak for about an hour or so.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- sea salt to taste
- Grind one cup cooked rice with enough water to give it a pancake batter consistency.
- Add fenugreek seeds with the soaked water and grind further till smooth.
- Add ground flax seed to the batter and give it a spin in your blender.
- Add salt, mix well and make pancakes. You don't need to ferment the batter.
- Dot edges and the top with ghee.
- You can add chopped coriander leaves, grated carrots-anything you fancy really-and make pancakes.