|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is very easy to prepare.
How to make it:
- 2 bunches of bok choy
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2 bunches of fresh broccoli flowerettes
- 1/2 can to one can of chicken broth
- soy sauce and cayenne to taste
- 2 to 3 TBS olive oil
- brown rice or basmati rice
- Cut up bok choy, chop onion, red pepper, and brocolli into small flowerettes.
- Saute the vegetables in the olive oil until tender. Add 1/2 can to one can of chicken broth.
- Cook 2 cups of rice and add to the vegetables. Simmer until everything is mixed well and thickens.
- Add soy sauce and cayenne to taste.
- Serves 4