|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Jennifer Wetherall blog||Added: Mar 19, 2008 at 10:02 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound of mushrooms, sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard (without vinegar & wheat)
- ½-cup sour cream
- blood type compatible noodles (rice, spelt, etc.)
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; cover, and cook until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add stock; simmer uncovered, until liquid has thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in mustard.
- Add spinach to skillet, and cook until heated, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Serve over noodles, garnish with dill.