|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Salmon with lime & cilantro|
|Contributed by: from Jennifer Wetherall blog||Added: Mar 19, 2008 at 09:48 AM|
How to make it:
- 4 salmon fillets
- coarse sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce (wheat free)
- 1 teaspoon sugar [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets (each 6 oz. and 1-1/2 inches thick), skin sides down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until flaky to the touch and no longer pink in the middle, 10-13 minutes.
- Using a spatula, remove fillets, leaving skins on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce and sugar. Fold in cilantro leaves.
- To serve, spoon sauce over salmon.