|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Jam made easy!|
|Contributed by: Lola||Added: Mar 18, 2008 at 06:25 PM|
simple and quick, and compliant!
How to make it:
- 1-2 cups of sun dried fruit of choice (sulfite free with no added sugar)
- 1 cup of green tea (or a mix of your favorite varieties)
- add 1 or 2 cups of dried fruit or a mixture of various types of fruit to a glass bowl.
- pour your favorite tea or a mix of teas to barely cover the fruit.
- soak all night.
- next day, grind the fruit to get a jam consistency.
add any compliant spice or sweetener if necessary. I like it simple and tasting of fruit! enjoy!