|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kidney Bean side dish|
|Contributed by: from Heather McGowan blog||Added: Mar 15, 2008 at 06:17 AM|
Serve as a side dish to a main meal or snack on it through out the day. Enjoy.
How to make it:
- Large can of kidney beans (Make sure it does not include corn syrup – many do)
- 8 ounce plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Curry
- 1 Tablespoon(+) Parsley
- horseradish (optional)
- dill relish (optional)
- Mayonnaise (optional - cuts the sharpness of the yogurt)
- Mix everything together.
- If you don’t want it so soupy then drain the yogurt in a paper towel lined colander for 2 hours.
- Experiment with the spices.