|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Heather McGowan blog||Added: Mar 15, 2008 at 06:03 AM|
Play with this recipe. I love it hot & spicy. I don’t measure the spices – just shake away. Feel free to add any extra vegetables. You may need more broth if you add extra vegetables.
How to make it:
- Olive oil
- 1 ½ # beef, shredded or cut up small
- Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 - 4 ounces can chopped green chillies
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans [or BTD compliant substitute)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or Sauteed chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon Curry
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Parsley leaves
- Chop up leftover beef, roast works well.
- Heat oil in large saucepan, sautee chopped onions. (add red peppers, shredded carrots etc.)
- Stir in beef, chilies, spice blend and broth.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans, simmer 5 more minutes
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese & onions if desired