|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Heather McGowan blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 05:23 PM|
How to make it:
- 32 ounce container of plain yogurt
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach
- spoonful of mayonaise (optional)[mayonnaise recipes]
- Dash of sugar (optional)
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon (+) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon (+) curry
- Ĺ teaspoon cumin
- In a colander put a white paper towel. Add the yogurt and allow to drain for 3-4 hours, in the refrigerator. (Remember to put a big enough bowl underneath to catch the juice. You may have up to 2 cups of juice.
- *If you leave it overnight it will have a thicker consistency, like a soft cheese. You can also add the spinach to the top to allow any extra juices to drain off.)
- Return to a bowl; add chopped spinach and the remaining ingredients. I shake in the spices (I donít measure) so adjust the spices to suit your needs. Any spice will work, these are my favorites.
To color it up you could add chopped red peppers.