|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Janet Berketa blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 04:23 PM|
How to make it:
- onion, finely chopped
- celery, finely chopped
- sweet pepper, finely chopped
- parsley, finely chopped
- olive oil
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt
- Steam tender vegetables until cooked but not soft (cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini).
- Place into a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add finely chopped onion, celery, sweet pepper, parsley.
- Add olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste, together with salt.
- Refrigerate before serving.