|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Janet Berketa blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 02:47 PM|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 cup organic rice
- 2 cups water
- olive oil
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt
- spearmint leaves
- Cook organic rice until itís done (takes 45 minutes or so on low heat)
- Place into a large bowl and allow it to cool. A small fan nearby will hasten the cooling process.
- Add olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice, tasting to check whether you need more
- Add salt
- Place fresh spearmint leaves (lots of these) and fresh parsley leaves into a food processor or mini chopper and grind until very fine, then add to the rice mix
- Stir and cool in the refrigerator until time to serve
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jan 06, 2009 at 03:42 PM By: Rodney