|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cucumber salad (Turkish name: Cacik, pronounced Jajik)|
|Contributed by: from Janet Berketa blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 02:35 PM|
How to make it:
- sea salt
- Cut a cucumber into very tiny pieces (some people in Turkey grate the cucumber but I donít) and place these into a suitable size bowl.
- Chop finely or crush one medium-sized clove of garlic and add to the chopped cucumber
- Add salt to taste (be careful not to overdo here)
- Cover with several spoonfuls of fresh plain yogurt. If itís very thick, I add a tiny amount of water to thin it slightly. Stir.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.