|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Banana Walnut Bread|
Delicious quick bread, makes large loaf.
How to make it:
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- 5 eggs
- 4 ounces oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds brown rice flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mash bananas and add eggs, beat
- Then add oil and sugar and beat
- Then flour and baking powder and nuts
- May need to adjust amount of flour if not thick enough batter
- Add flour in two batches so that you can make certain of consistency, Should be thicker than cake batter, but not stiff
- You should still be able to pour into loaf pan
- Oil large loaf pan and pour in batter
- I like to sprinkle sugar on top
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes
- Cool, invert, and enjoy
- Keep in refrigerator or freeze for later use.