|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lanb chops with spinich dressing|
|Contributed by: from Natalie Pineiro blog||Added: Mar 14, 2008 at 07:26 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 Tablespoons butter [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 6 lamb shoulder blades (chops)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach, cleaned & dried (I cooked & drained a small square of frozen spinach - came out just fine)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Saute onion in butter in large skillet. Set aside.
- Season chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt and brown both sides. Set lamb aside.
- Combine onions & remaining ingredients and cook on low heat until lightly tender and moist (about 2-5 minutes)
- Place mixture in shallow baking dish with chops on top. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.