|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|ASPARAGUS CASSEROLE |
|Contributed by: from Natalie Pineiro blog||Added: Mar 11, 2008 at 05:17 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 can asparagus, drained but keep juices
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons non gmo Earth Balance spread (available at TJ's & WF) [check for avoids]
- 1/2 cup asparagus juice
- 2 Tablespoons flour (I used brown rice flour & soy flour)
- 1/2 cup goat's milk
- grated cheddar [or other BTD compliant cheese]
- Put asparagus into casserole dish and cover with sliced eggs on top.
- Mix Earth Balance spread, asparagus juice, flour and goat's milk. Stir constantly over medium heat. Pour over asparagus and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
If you like things firmer, cut the asparagus juice to 1/4 of a can