|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
| Fat-Free Fudge Brownies|
|Contributed by: Natalie Pineiro blog||Added: Mar 08, 2008 at 01:04 PM|
How to make it:
- 3/4 of a cup of 100% Rye flour (or any other compliant flour)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup sugar [or other BTD compliant sweetener]
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into an 8x8 in pan sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil spray).
- Bake at 325 F. for 23-25 min., or just until the edges are firm and the center is set. (30 min. if you're at a super high altitude.)
- Cool to room temperature and cut into squares.