|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chanurís Soft Fish Tacos|
|Contributed by: from Chanur blog||Added: Mar 08, 2008 at 07:57 AM|
How to make it:
- boneless, skinless cod or red snapper filets grilled (or baked) with chili powder, garlic, cumin, etc.
- chopped, seeded & cored tomato, drain it well if it's still kinda watery [omit for B Sec]
- chopped onion (any type will do, I prefer to use yellow or white if they are avail.)
- chopped cilantro
- combo of mild cheddar and monterrey jack cheeses, shredded or grated
- finely shredded green cabbage
- aioli (mayo flavored with garlic) with a bit of chili powder added to it
- spelt tortillas
- Warm the tortillas and fill them with the warm cod and other toppings.
Serve with sides of Spanish rice (no bell peppers, cook rice in veggie broth not chicken broth) and pineapple tidbits.