|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chanur’s Rabbit Burritos Supreme:|
|Contributed by: from Chanur blog||Added: Mar 08, 2008 at 07:27 AM|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
How to make it:
- sour cream (check for hidden avoids)
- shredded (or chopped) lettuce(s) of choice
- seeded & cored Roma tomatoes
- lots of chopped fresh cilantro (I wouldn’t advise the dried type for this recipe)
- combo of grated or shredded mild Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses
- chopped onion (green, red, yellow, white, or any combo of them - I like red onions best for this)
- chopped pitted olives (optional)
- spelt tortillas (check the fine print for hidden avoids)
- warm mashed pinto beans that have been seasoned with garlic, chili powder, cumin, etc.
- boneless, skinless rabbit meat that has been seasoned with chili powder and grilled
- Warm the tortillas in a pan until they are soft/pliable.
- Fill with the assorted toppings and meat.
- “Glue” together with sour cream
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
BTD Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Cumin||-|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Chili Powder||-|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jan 06, 2009 at 08:54 AM By: Rodney