|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chanur’s Rabbit Burritos Supreme:|
|Contributed by: from Chanur blog||Added: Mar 08, 2008 at 07:27 AM|
How to make it:
- sour cream (check for hidden avoids)
- shredded (or chopped) lettuce(s) of choice
- seeded & cored Roma tomatoes
- lots of chopped fresh cilantro (I wouldn’t advise the dried type for this recipe)
- combo of grated or shredded mild Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses
- chopped onion (green, red, yellow, white, or any combo of them - I like red onions best for this)
- chopped pitted olives (optional)
- spelt tortillas (check the fine print for hidden avoids)
- warm mashed pinto beans that have been seasoned with garlic, chili powder, cumin, etc.
- boneless, skinless rabbit meat that has been seasoned with chili powder and grilled
- Warm the tortillas in a pan until they are soft/pliable.
- Fill with the assorted toppings and meat.
- “Glue” together with sour cream