|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Chanur blog||Added: Mar 07, 2008 at 02:10 PM|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup compliant mayonnaise [mayonnaise recipes]
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed (chopped fresh or dried - it doesnít matter).
- compliant mustard paste or powder [mustard recipes]
- sea salt
- Use the following 1:1 ratio to make the base: equal amounts of mayonnaise and sour cream.
- For each cup of base that you make add 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed (chopped fresh or dried - it doesnít matter).
- Next, add a bit of mustard paste or powder. Remember that the flavor will intensify as the dressing cures (ages) so donít use more than just a little bit the first time you try this unless you need to clean out your sinuses.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and mix it all very well.
Thatís it for a basic Ranch Dressing to get you started. If you like it plain that's fine, but if you want more flavor, you can do all sorts of variations. You might like to add some garlic or a bit of green onion to it. The only limit is your own tastebuds and the ingredients you have available to work with.