|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: from Jim Garland blog||Added: Mar 07, 2008 at 12:53 AM|
How to make it:
- 3 cups ground flax seed (Golden, and fresh ground if possible)
- 1-1/4 cup flour (I used 3/4 Cup each of Arrowhead Mills oat and spelt)
- 3/4 cup milk (I used 1/2 Cup of Rice Dream, & 1/4 Cup of Eden unsweetened soy milk)
- 1/2 cup sweetener (I used Wholsome Sweeteners blackstrap molasses)
- 2 large eggs (free range and organic if possible)
- 2 Tablespoons oil (I used 1 Tablespoon each of spectrum sesame and olive... Use unrefined if you can.)
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking powder (aluminum and cornstarch free if you can find it...) [baking powder recipes]
- Dash of sea salt (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry in one bowl, and all the wet in another.
- Whisk 'em up... That's right... Beat it... Good....
- Mix the dry and wet together and sppon into a greased muffin pan
- Bake 'em for 18 minutes or so.