|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Carob Fudge Cookies|
|Contributed by: Paul Buckless blog 03/28/2004||Added: Feb 18, 2008 at 04:30 AM|
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cups rye flour [or other compliant flour]
- 1/4 cup spelt flour [or other compliant flour]
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener (1/4 rice syrup, 1/4 apple juice concentrate) or honey [or agave syrup].
- 1/2 cup soy milk [or other complaint milk]
- Preheat over to 350°F or 180°C.
- Mix flours, carob, baking powder, salt and nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Put oil, sweetener and soy milk in a small bowl or measuring cup and heat for 20 – 30 seconds in microwave oven.
- Add liquid ingredients to the flour mixture and stir well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes or until desired texture.