|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Paul Buckless blog 03/03/2004||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 04:32 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 heaped teaspoon of miso
- about 3 cups of water.
- diced Tofu or compliant mushroom
- finely sliced shallot
- Add diced Tofu and finely sliced shallot to the water and dissolve the miso being careful not to let it boil. Boiling miso tends to make it slightly bitter.
- Drop a few cubes of raw diced tofu or your favorite compliant mushroom into the bottom of your serving bowl and cover with the miso stock.
- Garnish with more chopped shallot or chives. It doesnít get any simpler and itís ready in about 5 minutes.