|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Paul Buckless blog 02/17/2004||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 04:03 PM|
How to make it:
- Bulghur wheat
- fresh mint
- assorted chopped dried fruits (pineapple, apricot, raisins)
- assorted chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pineapple juice
- Soak wheat in boiling water, then drain
- Then add a selection of fresh mint, assorted chopped dried fruits and nuts then dress with E V Olive Oil and Pineapple juice.
- Allow to stand for at least one hour and it tastes better served at room temperature.