|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|100% Rye Bread (2)|
|Contributed by: Paul Buckless blog 02/06/2004||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 03:37 PM|
How to make it:
- 4 cups Rye Flour [try to get medium or light flour]
- 4 Tablespoons Gluten
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 3 Tablespoons Extra light Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 3 teaspoon yeast
- 1-1/4 to 2 cups of water
- The amount of water required will vary depending on the type and grade of Rye flour you use or can get locally. You will have to experiment.
- We actually prepare the dough in our bread making machine on the normal dough setting, then remove and knead again adding more flour if required.
- Then follow normal bread making practice with shaping, raising etc. before baking.
- The above quantity makes a loaf in a bread tin 24cm [9.5”] x 11cm [4”] wide x 10cm [3.5”] deep.
- Pre-heat the oven to 210o C , turn down to 190o C and bake for 45 minutes.