|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Mike Staffieri blog 10/16/2004||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 02:36 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 large thick fillet of a neutral/beneficial fish or 4 to 6 large fillets of any Neutral/beneficial white fish
- Juice of two limes or lemons
- Fresh ginger cut into thin slices
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Sea Salt
- This fish can be baked or made on the barbecue. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (or preheat barbecue)
- Place the fish in large piece of tin foil.
- Pour juice of lemon or lime over fish.
- Place ginger and limes slices over fish and sprinkle with crushed garlic and sea salt. Completely wrap the fish in the tin foil so none of the juice(s) can escape.
- Place it on the barbecue or if you are using an oven place the fish wrapped in the aluminum on a flat cookie tray and place in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Check for doneness by slowly opening the foil (chance you could get a steam burn if you donít) and use a fork to flake fish. Itís that easy and the smell once you open the foil is divine. There is also nothing to clean because you just throw the foil away.
Other suggestions to flavor fish:
Fresh dill with maple syrup
Wheat-free Tamari Sauce with pineapple
Curry powder and sliced onions