|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fig Banana smoothie|
|Contributed by: Mike Staffieri blog 7/18/2004||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 01:45 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 cup chopped California figs (stems removed)
- 1 cup 1-inch banana slices
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender (not a food processor), and blend until smooth - approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Strain liquid and pour into tall, chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.