|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tex mex chicken nuggets|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 08/10/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 09:46 AM|
How to make it:
- chicken breasts
- white rice flour
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- white pepper [or BTD compliant substitute]
- onion powder
- dried thyme
- sea salt
- olive oil
- Cut defrosted chicken pieces into bite size pieces.
- Preheat a big frying pan without oil, and then add olive oil at the last minute (one tablespoon)
- Using white rice flour in a ziploc bag, coat the chicken pieces and place them into the pan.
- Allow 2 to 3 minutes for the bottom of the chicken to become brown, and add more oil or ghee as necessary.
- Spice the chicken while in the pan, and give it one minute for the spices to brown.
- Quickly, using a big metal spoon, stir the chicken and flip the pieces over and over again. (A bit like stir frying, I suppose.)
- Be careful not to let the spice burn, but do make sure that all sides of the chicken pieces get cooked.
- Pour the chicken into a big bowl, as this will help keep it warm.
- Serve with simple raw veggies of any kind along with a sweet fruit, and wa lah! It is a very satisfying meal.