|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Apricot Raisin Muffins|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 07/30/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 09:17 AM|
How to make it:
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 cup of brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1/2 pinch of sea salt
- a little dark brown sugar (to taste) [or BTD compliant substitute]
- cinnamon (to taste)
- flax seeds (6 to 7 Tablespoons)
- dried cranberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 can of apricots in fruit juice
- Blend the eggs, oil and apricots together.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and shake gently until well mixed.
- Add wet ingredients and mix lightly.
- Spoon into lined muffin tins and bake at 350 for about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.