|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Korean Rice Bread|
This is a chewy/gooey Type Of bread. The consistency is very different and unusual.
How to make it:
- 3 cups of sweet rice flour
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder Recipes]
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- some olive oil
- In a large bowl mix the rice flour, baking powder and baking soda thoroughly.
- Mix(whisk)in the water.
- Make sure there are no lumps.
- Mix in the brown sugar until it is smooth.
- Add raisin and walnuts.
- Mix until it is uniform in texture.
- Oil up a 6x9 pan and put mixture in.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 50 minutes or when the top is a crusty brown color.