|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 06/22/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 07:53 AM|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 3 or 4 Tablespoons pure brown sugar [or BTD compliant substitute]
- two eggs
- 3/4 cup of Blue Diamond Vanilla flavored gluten free nut milk [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 cup strawberries (or other berries of your choice)
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients and add to dry.
- Pour into well greased hot waffle iron.
- Allow to cool briefly and then lift out of waffle iron when done.
- Next time, I will puree the strawberries as the 'mushiness' grossed my son out. As for myself and my two year old, we loved the texture and the taste.
- You could also add appropriate oil to this recipe.