|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Deborah Hayes blog 05/21/2005||Added: Feb 15, 2008 at 05:28 AM|
sweet and spicy
How to make it:
- chicken broth [or BTD compliant substitute]
- brown rice
- sea salt
- mushrooms [compliant for your type]
- Italian seasonings by McCormick [check for avoids]
- I sauteed some onions and garlic together.
- Then I sprinkled some 'Italian seasonings' by McCormick onto the onion.
- Next, I poured in one cup of Chicken broth and I brought one cup of brown rice to a boil.
- I also poured in a large helping of leftover root soup (rutabagas, carrots, onion, garlic, etc.)
- I threw in some freshly sliced mushrooms
- 40 minutes later, I sprinkled a little more Italian seasoning in, just a little salt, and a can of sardines.